- 0 SEK
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Number of parts:79
Rotor Diameter:101 mm
The agile F-14 represents one of the most effective weapon systems in the Western air forces and is still one of the most advanced interceptors in the U.S. Navy. Designed as an air superiority fighter, it has an excellent performance envelope. Painted all black, the F-14 Vandy One of the Navy's VX-4 Pt. Mugu (California) test unit caused quite a stir in 1990.
- New kit shape
- Textured surfaces with recessed sheet metal joints
- Detailed cockpit
- Movable swing wings
- Landing gear optionally retracted or extended
- 2 Phoenix guided missiles
- 2 Sidewinder guided missiles
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Grumman F-14A Tomcat, "Vandy One", Air Test and Evaluation Squadron VX-4, NAS Pt Mugu, California, USA, 1991.
- Grumman F-14A Tomcat, VF-142 "Ghostriders", CVW-6, U.S. Navy, USS America, 1976.
Scope of delivery:
Kit incl. building instructions and decal