Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
This 96-page hardback book contains:
- A musty catacomb of background information on the Nighthaunt, including their history, relationship with Nagash, and spectral culture
- Sinister yet breathtaking artwork that conveys the grim majesty of the Nighthaunt
- 31 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for ghostly warriors, from swarming Chainrasps to new heroes like the Scriptor Mortis and Awlrach the Drowner
- Rules for 4 distinct Nighthaunt Processions, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits like Aura of Dread and Frightful Touch
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to spread the pall of Death by haunting the Mortal Realms, plus 7 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content including 4 grand strategies and 6 battle tactics to unleash against your enemies
- A showcase of morbid Nighthaunt miniatures assembled in the colours of their Processions, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself
Also included is a sheet of 28 tokens and a range ruler, used for tracking the effects of the Wave of Terror ability.