Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Brush repair gel is a product used to revive and restore the shape and form of paint brushes as well as your makeup brushes. Brush repair gel is water-soluble and does not stain, because it contains a mixture of conditioning agents and solvents that work together to reshape and recondition the bristles of a brush. It is usually applied by gently massaging the bristles with the gel, then rinsing and reshaping the brush to its original form. Brush repair gel is used at the end of brush production to give them the final touch, and it is a helpful tool for maintaining the quality of brushes and extending their lifespan.
This product is compatible with brush soap and preserver and should be used after removing all paint residue from the brush bristles.
Recover the tip of your used brushes and leave them brand new.
How to use a brush repair gel
Here are the general steps on how to use it:
- Wet the bristles of the brush you want to repair with water.
- Squeeze a small amount of repair gel onto one of your fingers or a clean surface.
- Gently massage the bristles into the gel, working the product through the bristles to the ferrule.
- Use your fingers or a cloth to gently reshape the bristles back to their original form.
- Leave the brush to air dry completely before using it again for about 10 minutes. Avoid leaving the tip of the brush to dry against something, e.g. placed upside down in a glass, as this can cause the bristles to lose their shape.
- Before repainting, wipe the tip a bit with water to soften it.
- Repeat the process after each painting session and your brushes will be always like new.
This set includes a 17 ml pot