Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Number of parts:70
"Breaker one-nine... you got the road hog here.... how about it?" The two CB radio antennas on this Chevrolet® Bison™ are a sure sign that a "good buddy" is behind the wheel of this magnificent behemoth. The Chevy® Bison was introduced in 1977, and the all-new big rig featured a lightweight aluminum cab, fiberglass hood and a choice of diesel engines. Chevy exited the heavy truck business in 1981, marking the end of the Bison's short but memorable production run.
- Details include a sleeper box with a roof-mounted wind deflector, running lights, and an externally mounted air filter
- The chassis has two drive axles and side-mounted fuel tanks
- Chrome parts include California-style side mirrors and dual exhaust pipes
- All-new decal includes multiple factory tricolor deco options
- Can be used with 1/32 scale Revell / Monogram trailers (sold separately)
Scope of delivery:
- Plastic model kit (not assembled)
- Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions