Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Here is an outstanding entrance into the legendary 1/48 Aircraft Series: this time, the A variant of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II. The F-35 - variant A for the Air Force, B for the Marines and C for the Navy - was developed under the Joint Strike Fighter Program (JSF), and is seen as one of the fifth generation fighters.
These aircraft possess highly advanced stealth characteristics and network connectivity, plus superior situational awareness provided by numerous integrated sensors. The F-35 Lightning II was first delivered in 2015, and deployment of over 3,000 F-35s is planned around the world. Inheriting the Lightning appellation from the famed P-38, the F-35 will lead worldwide air arms for many years to come.
About the Model
• This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Wingspan: 222mm, fuselage length: 326mm.
• The distinctive form of the F-35A with advanced stealth characteristics is authentically captured in style.
• The radar absorbent material (RAM) sections are realistically depicted.
• This kit can be assembled with one choice of the three ordnance patterns – stealth mode, air-to-air mode and beast mode. Ordance parts can be attached under wing.
• This kit also features realistic renderings of the following sections:
- Weapons bay inside details including depictions of wiring
- Engine nozzle, cockpit and landing gear bays
- Martin-Baker US16E ejection seat (multiple-piece design)
- Ladder which extends from nose left side
- Nose undersurface side details
- Y- shaped air intakes
- Engine nozzle (5-piece design)
- RCS (radar cross section) enhancers affixed to top and bottom sections (two for each, four in total) during basic training exercises
- Boxes stored in nose landing gear bay
• Choose from open or closed weapons bay covers and canopy (the latter is interchangeable), up or down flaps, and extended or retracted boarding ladder.
• Includes a realistically recreated seated pilot figure with Helmet-Mounted Display (HMD) and various kinds of ordnance: AIM-9X Sidewinder x2, AIM-120C AMRAAM x2, GBU-12 Paveway II x4, and GBU-31 JDAM x2.
• Transparent parts capture sensor windows.
• Comes with 9 marking options
U.S. Air Force
Japan Air Self-Defense Force
Royal Norwegian Air Force
Royal Danish Air Force
Royal Australian Air Force
Israeli Air Force
Italian Air Force
Republic of Korea Air Force
Royal Netherlands Air Force.
(Also, drag chute fairing component is included only for the Royal Norwegian Air Force.)
• Includes canopy masking stickers and a full-color painting guide.